Abicol, crema de uso externo para dolores musculares, calambres y artritis a base de apitoxina (veneno de abeja), sábila para humectar la piel, mentolado para mayor penetración, salvia, alcoholado como preservativo. Producto 100% natural, orgánico y artesanal hecho en Puerto Rico.
BENEFITS OF APITOXIN (BEE VENOM)
Immediate, lasting, healing relief:
· Arthritis pain, aching muscles, muscle spasms, joint pain, reduces swelling in joints pain caused by fibromyalgia.
· Migraine headaches, menstrual pain, psoriasis, asthma and opens respiratory tract, dilates capillary vessels to enhance blood circulation.
· Possesses local anesthetic effects and immunological action in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lower back and sciatic nerve pain.
· Carpal tunnel syndrome, back pain, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, tendonitis/bursitis, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, shin splints, neuropathy.
· Apitoxin exerts analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. This promotes the use of this venom as an alternative therapy in cases of rheumatism.
· In addition, it has shown some immunoactivity properties favoring its use as an adjuvant in treatments of multiple sclerosis.
· Apitoxin is an immunomodulatory that helps level plasma cortisol to stimulate the adrenals, improve microcirculation, oxygenation of the brain, strengthen the cardiac muscle and promote renal and hepatic function.
· Apitoxin is a natural product, widely used in the treatment of joint diseases. It is used in homeopathy, allopathy, biological medicine, apitherapy and others.
· The positive health effects of bee venom (apitoxin) have been known for more than 3000 years through the Chinese who have used it and continue to use it to treat joint problems.
· The mechanisms of action of individual components of bee venom and the biological action of whole venom were discovered through research in different parts of the world over the past 100 years. It is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of joint diseases such as: osteochondritis, inflammation of the spinal nerve roots of the lumbar-sacral, osteoarthritis, arthritis and gout.
· Apitoxin relieves pain and swelling, stimulates the regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid production, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-rheumatic effects, normalizes metabolic processes in the joints, improves nutrition of tissues, and restores mobility of the joints.