Pure Essential Oils / Pure Essential Oils
PROPERTIES OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
* Antibacterial and antifungal properties: Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria has been demonstrated. - Calming effect, facilitates sleep, relaxes muscles and is excellent in states of anxiety and stress. - Healing of wounds and burns.
PROPERTIES OF EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
* Antibacterial and antiseptic -> It fights germs and bacteria that is why it is suitable in processes of bronchitis, colds, sinusitis ... * Decongestant and expectorant -> Helps to expel mucus and thus helps to relieve the cough.
PROPERTIES OF MAY CHANG ESSENTIAL OIL
* May Chang essential oil has very interesting properties in case of temporary depression. It is sedative and antineuralgic, and promotes endocrine harmony, thus helping to keep bad thoughts at bay. In addition, we cannot ignore its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that make it a good ally in case of osteoarthritis.
PROPERTIES OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
* It also provides an anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory effect, fighting muscle pain and cramps. On the skin, it is a general antiseptic for bumps and wounds. Ideal for inflammation of tissues, such as acne.
PROPERTIES OF MINT ESSENTIAL OIL
* These are some of its properties: Decongestant, Stimulating, Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Expectorant, Tonic, among many other benefits.
PROPERTIES OF LEMONCILLO ESSENTIAL OIL
* With a pungent aroma, Lemongrass essential oil is used in massage, offers purifying benefits for the skin and promotes a positive outlook. It can also support beneficial digestion when used internally. Whether applied topically, used aromatically, or taken internally, the uses and benefits of Lemongrass oil are vastly diverse. Pure lemongrass essential oils are widely used: to scent rooms, yoga, improve mood, take a fragrant bath, bath and sauna, massage, enhance the properties of cosmetics, hair, skin care and many other uses. Natural lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy, cosmetology, beauty and health.
PROPERTIES OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
* Thanks to its antiseptic action, this oil is good for treating some conditions related to the respiratory system. In this sense, it helps to alleviate coughs, colds, sore throats or flu in general. When we have a sore throat it is recommended to gargle with lemon juice. Diffusing Lemon oil will also help clean and purify the air and surfaces in your home.
* Blend of Essential Oils to combat Asthma.
* Blend of Essential Oils to combat fungus on the skin.